Is it time to ship your vehicle from Orlando to Los Angeles? Are you afraid of the long exhausting drive? Stress no more! Orlando Auto Shipping is here for all your vehicle transportation needs!
Our commitment to customer satisfaction and extensive industry experience has helped us build a solid reputation over the years. All our auto shipping services, whether you are using open or closed auto carriers, are focused on getting your vehicle to your desired destination safe and undamaged.
Auto Shipping Made Easy
We are easy to hire. By filling in a few details about the nature of your auto shipping needs, we will get you a free non-obligatory auto shipping quote and discuss with you our favorable transport and insurance terms. From there, we’ll get your car moving. While on transit, we’ll give you a chance to track your cars and allow you to thoroughly inspect the vehicle once delivered.
Our Orlando to Los Angeles auto shipping services include:
- Classic car shipping
- SUV car shipping
- Motorcycle shipping
- Truck shipping
- Dealer to dealer shipping
- Dealer to customer shipping
- Manufacturer to dealer shipping
- Corporate relocation vehicle shipping
- Auction car shipping
- College car moves
- Seasonal car shipping (for vacations)
- Boat and watercraft equipment shipping
- Household Moves
Auto Shipping from Orlando to Los Angeles
Our greatest commitment is getting your vehicle from the preferred pickup point to the destination in the same condition we receive it in. To keep you updated, we’ll constantly provide you with accurate details on the shipping progress. Better, you can track your automobile on transit using our impeccable tracking technology.
Open vs Enclosed Carrier vehicle shipping: which is better?
Orlando Auto Shipping offers both open and enclosed carrier options to our customers to ensure all or your needs are met.
But how do the features of enclosed and open carrier shipping options vary?
Open Carrier Auto Shipping
- Relatively cheaper
- Holds more vehicles
- Can transport larger vehicles
- Holds less insurance
- Security features are not as great as those with an enclosed carrier – vehicles carried are exposed to the elements and possibly debris
Enclosed carrier auto shipping
- Good for collector and show cars
- Holds fewer vehicles
- Vehicles carried have the same insurance coverage
- More secure – vehicles are not prone to damage caused by weather and debris
- More costly – the price is usually about 50% more than that what’s charged by open trailers
Get Our Orlando Auto Shipping Services that Suit all Situations
We are the easiest way to ship your car. Contact us today to get a free no-obligation price quote and if you love what we offer, we’ll step in to professionally offer you the ultimate stress-free car shipping experience. We’ll handle everything on your behalf from vehicle preparation, paperwork, and getting it to your needed location in the best condition.